1. Our radiators are produced on high-tech automatic equipment.( Injection molding - robotic complex injection molding MAICOPRESSE Italy, with manipulators KUKA Germany; Machining-line SAVELLI, Italy, Painting - line CISART, Italy with the installation of powder coating GEMA, Switzerland.
2. In production, a progressive method of manufacturing sections is used-the method of injection molding.
3. Maximum safety margin of the radiator.< / p>
4. Specially designed radiator design for maximum heat transfer.
5. Crimping of each radiator - protection against leakage.
6. High quality powder coating radiator.
7. Multi-stage operational quality control system.
8. Warranty for radiators up to 25 years.
Specifications of solar radiators
|Model||Solur Premium A500 (aluminum radiator)||Solur Pestige B500 (bimetallic radiator)|
|Working pressure, ATM||20||30|
|Test pressure, ATM||30||45|
|rupture Pressure, ATM||100||150|
|heat Dissipation, W at t = 70||180||176|
|this Value of pH, pH||7-8.0||7-8.5|
|section Capacity, l||0.34||0.21|
|section Weight, kg||1.26||1.86|
|section Dimensions H * W*D, mm||570*80*80||570*80*80|
|Center distance, mm||500||500|
|Diameter BX. holes, inch||1||1|